At the heart of Aphrodite Hills is the highly acclaimed 18-hole championship standard golf course, designed by the acclaimed architect, Cabell B Robinson.
Visually spectacular, the course is built on two plateaus and expands through indigenous olive and carob trees across the 234 hectares of spectacular landscape, weaving in and out of the development with a breathtaking view over the Mediterranean Sea.
The Aphrodite Hills Golf Club offers an 18-hole championship standard course and has a total of 6299 metres and a par 70/71 which gives the golfer a challenging and exhilarating experience.
With a luxuriously stunning clubhouse which offers excellent dining and refreshment facilities plus a pro-shop offering an excellent range of the very latest world-branded fashion. There is also an excellent 3-hole golf academy for PGA expert tuition plus driving range and putting greens.
With full training facilities available for all ages from Three PGA qualified resident golf instructors, it is something that is a must at the resort and the experience will certainly take your breath away.
- Designer: Cabell Robinson
- Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
- Grand Opening: 2002
- Fairways: Challenging and strategically shaped
- Water Hazards: 2 (Hole 10 & 18)
- A 3-hole, fully-equipped Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups of people
- Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
- Four PGA qualified resident golf instructors – German and English speaking
- A double-ended 350 metre practice range
- Rental Clubs and Shoes available, soft spikes required for the course
- Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
- A luxurious Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
- A Pro Shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel and monthly offers, covering all the needs for your game
- Golf Membership Options to meet the needs both Aphrodite Hills Property Owners and Cyprus Residents